This Privacy Notice discloses the privacy practices for homedemandindex.com and any of our affiliated websites. This Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by our sites. This Privacy Notice will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can access your information and correct any inaccuracies in that information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you browse our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Unless otherwise required by law, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization of affiliates. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide products and services to you.
If we ask for your personal information, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to opt-out.
To protect personal information we may collect, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you provide us with your information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow generally accepted industry standards. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes to this Policy
Access to and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.